Friday, December 3, 2010

My Favorite Movie-

I'm not going to go as far as to say this is my favorite, because to have a favorite I would need a comprehensive list of movies from which to choose from and for me that just isn't the case. Like I've said before I have an incredibly hard time staying awake for movies and have spent more than a few dollars on uncomfortable "naps" at the movie theatre. It's not that I don't like movies, in fact I'm very easily entertained and the movie that I am listing today as my "favorite" proves that!

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!



I don't really know why, but for me this movie just doesn't get old. I laugh even thinking about parts of this movie and honestly if you want to judge/evaluate my personality based on this choice, I'm ok with that because I already know that my sense of humor is a little warped. I do have seven kids remember!!!



No comments: